- Typical Uses and Applications
- Technical Data
- Methods of Use - Surface Preparation
- Methods of Use - Application
- Storage and Handling
FLOOR-TITE SEALER is a non-degrading solvent based, acrylic clear sealer and its low viscosity ensures rapid penetration into porous substrates.
Typical Uses and Applications
- Impregnation, sealing and hardening of concrete, masonry, brickwork and block paving.
- Provides a protective coating to seal from water penetration and weathering, and to enhance the natural colour of these surfaces.
- On block paving it will act as a sand stabiliser.
- Clear sealer.
- Surface hardener.
- Enamel coating.
- Penetrative resin seals, protects and hardens concrete surfaces and improves abrasion and weathering properties.
- Non-yellowing, stable product which enhances the appearance of most materials.
- Non-degrading sealer remains permanently within the surface.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Consolidates and stabilises block paving sand.
- Excellent and economical coverage rates.
- Very easy to use by brush or airless sprayer.
FLOOR-TITE SEALER is supplied in 5 litre, 25 litre or 200 litre non-returnable steel containers.
|Flash Point:||42°C (Abel-closed cup)|
|Viscosity||9.5cP at 20°C|
|Coverage per Coat:||4.5 to 12m²/litre|
|Touch Dry @ 20°C:||2-4 hours|
|Full Dry @ 20°C:||24 hours|
|Bond Strength to Concrete:||1.7N/mm² (direct tensile)|
|Insoluble (45% solution v/v):||2.5%|
|Bulk Density:||550 kg/m³|
Methods of Use - Surface Preparation
Sweep or vacuum all dust and debris from the surface. A dry surface is preferred, but damp surfaces are acceptable provided there is no free water present.
Methods of Use - Application
FLOOR-TITE SEALER is supplied ready for use.
All equipment should be cleaned immediately after use with WHITE SPIRIT.
Storage and Handling
FLOOR-TITE SEALER is a flammable material with a flash point of 42°C. It must be stored in a cool, dry place with good ventilation, protected from extremes of temperature. Do not smoke or expose a naked flame to the storage area. Store in closed containers.
FLOOR-TITE SEALER is a flammable material and good ventilation is essential in the work area. Do not smoke or expose a naked flame during use and store in closed containers. Skin and eye contact should be avoided and plastic or rubber gloves and eye protection worn at all times. For full details consult the relevant Health and Safety Data Sheet.